The only thing and everything for kids to start hardware programming from scratch.
- Scratch 3.0 based offline editor
- Mind+ is a Scratch 3.0-based programming tool, which allows you to build a program by dragging and snapping
coding blocks. With tons of tutorials, sample projects and a large community, it is one of the best tools for
you to learn programing from absolutely zero!
- Create Interactive Projects with Hardware
Mind+ supports a wide range of hardware including Arduino, micro:bit or even a series of
educational microcontrollers, which makes it possible to let the program change your real life. Not only that
you can use microcontrollers to interact with PC in real time, but also you can upload the code and let them
work as standalone smart devices.
- Wide Range Add-on Component Support
- The build-in component list allows you to one-click add electronic modules to your project. You may choose
from sensors, actuators, display or communication modules to make your project fun and powerful.
- Convert Blocks into Coding Languages
- The build-in interpreter in Mind+ converts blocks into Python or C language, creating a steady but
progressive learning path for learning how to code.